LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Mere access to this Website does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Law 34/2002, of 11 July, the following information about the owner of this Website is provided:
- Owner of the Website: HOTEL FARRUTX, S.A. (hereinafter, OLI SON PERERA)
- Registered address: Avda. Trías, s/n, Can Picafort, 07458 Santa Margalida, Spain.
- Tax identification no.: A07025554
- Registration data: Registered on the Trade Register of Mallorca, in Volume 1785, Sheet 40, Page PM-8400, and in the general register for tourist companies, activities and establishments of the Balearic Islands and the Island of Mallorca.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users to address any requests, queries or complaints:
- Address of the farm: MA-3432, 07440 Muro, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Telephone no.: (00 34) 651 870 085
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Introduction. On this Website, OLI SON PERERA provides information on the extra virgin olive oil produced on the Son Perera farm. By accessing and using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Therefore, you are advised to carefully read this section before starting to browse.
- Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this Website lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and so as not to jeopardise the rights and interests of OLI SON PERERA or third parties. By way of example but under no circumstances limited or exclusive, the user also undertakes to:
- Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not use the information published on the Website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not insert or disseminate on the website information or content which is false, deceitful, ambiguous or inaccurate which would mislead the recipients of such information, nor disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supports terrorism or which constitutes a violation of human rights or the rights of minors;
- Refrain from doing anything which may entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of OLI SON PERERA or third parties;
- Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of OLI SON PERERA, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on this Website.
- Liability disclaimer. This Website is provided ‘as it is’ and is used at the user’s own risk. Therefore, neither OLI SON PERERA, nor its directors, employees, suppliers or collaborators are liable for damages of any nature, either direct or indirect, resulting from use of the Website, with OLI SON PERERA expressly excluding, to the extent provided for by law, any guarantees, either express or implied.
OLI SON PERERA does not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. The Website may be down at certain times for as long as is necessary to carry out necessary maintenance work.
OLI SON PERERA is not liable for any damage resulting from interference, downtime, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections due to causes beyond the company’s control; delays or deadlock in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet or other electrical systems; or any other changes that may be made to users’ software or hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojan horses or other elements that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system, documents or files. It does not accept liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Similarly, OLI SON PERERA is not liable for damages caused by third parties due to illegal interference beyond its control.
Nor is it liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the content of the Website, nor for any consequences arising from errors, defects or omissions in the content appearing on this website provided by the users themselves or other third parties. OLI SON PERERA does not accept any obligation or liability in respect of services it does not provide directly.
- External links. Under no circumstances shall OLI SON PERERA assume any responsibility for the content of links belonging to another website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or legality of any material or information contained in any such links or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links on the website does not suggest any type of association, merger or business interests in the organisations/companies in question.
- Denial of access. OLI SON PERERA reserves the right to deny access to the Website to users who violate these terms and conditions, as well as in the event of unexpected technical or security problems, or in compliance with a legal requirement and/or a police, court or administrative order. Such cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of OLI SON PERERA and will not lead to any compensation.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the content over which third parties hold intellectual property rights, the Website’s intellectual property rights, the domain name, its source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, videos, software and texts, trademarks and logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by OLI SON PERERA, which has the exclusive right to exploit them in any way it wishes, particularly within the context of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public disclosure and transformation, as provided for by the current Spanish Intellectual Property Law. Reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including any means of making available all or part of the content of this website, on any medium or by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, without the authorisation of OLI SON PERERA or, if applicable, the third parties holding the intellectual property rights or copyright for the content concerned. Notwithstanding the above, users of the Website can view the elements that it contains and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Organisations or persons who, upon obtaining the authorisation of the owner of this website, provide a link to it on their own website, must guarantee that it only allows access to this Website or service but does not reproduce its content or services.
- Nullity of the clauses. If one or more of the clauses contained in these general terms and conditions is declared totally or partially null, void or unenforceable, this will affect only the provision or part in question and this provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and conditions without affecting their validity or enforceability.
- Acceptance. Access to the Website and its use necessarily mean that each and every one of these terms and conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law and its conflict of law rules. Any dispute arising from its use or services linked to it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts corresponding to the registered address of OLI SON PERERA, users expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them.
The European Commission makes a platform for online dispute resolution available to consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – April 2018