Last version: May 2018
Please read it carefully. It contains important information on the processing of your personal data, as well as your rights contained in current applicable legislation in this area.
The fields in our forms which are indicated as being compulsory must be filled in for us to be able to handle your request.
- Who is responsible for processing your data? The data controller for your personal data obtained on this website is:
Data controller: HOTEL FARRUTX, S.A. (hereinafter, OLI SON PERERA)
Address: Avda. Trías, s/n, Can Picafort, 07458 Santa Margalida, Spain.
Address of the farm: MA-3432, 07440 Muro, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Telephone no.: (00 34) 651 870 085
- Why do we process your data? Data belonging to our users is processed for the purpose of managing relations with them, as well as for handling their requests and queries and fulfilling our legal obligations. This data is also processed for analytical purposes and for improving the quality of our services. Moreover, we process your data in order to send you marketing material.
- How long will we keep your data for? Generally speaking, we keep your data for the entire duration of your relationship with us and for the time stipulated by applicable legislation, as well as for the time necessary in order for us to be able to respond to any liability resulting from said processing. Your data will be deleted when it is no longer needed or relevant for the purposes for which it was obtained. Information relating to browsing will be deleted once you leave the website and statistics have been collected. Data processed for marketing purposes will be kept indefinitely or until you withdraw your consent.
- Who can we pass your data on to? We will only share your personal data with third parties where we are required to do so by law, where you have provided us with consent to do this or where the nature of your request makes this necessary.
- Legal basis for processing. The legal basis for processing your personal data is managing our legal relationship with our users, fulfilling our legal obligations and our legitimate interest in advertising our services. The legal basis for sending you marketing material is based on you providing us with consent for this purpose.
- What are your rights? You are entitled to request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data and, if we are, to access it. You may also request that your data be corrected when it is inaccurate or that incomplete data be completed. You may also request data be deleted when, amongst other reasons, it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was provided.
In certain circumstances, you may request that the processing of your data be limited. In this case, we will only process data necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of other persons. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to a particular situation, you may also object to your data being processed. In such an event, we will cease to process your data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons relating to your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Moreover, under certain circumstances you may request the portability of your data in order for it to be sent to another data controller.
You may withdraw the consent you provided us with for specific purposes. However, this will not affect the legal basis for data processing carried out prior to said withdrawal. You may also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request we stop processing your data for marketing purposes, please send an email to: email@example.com
In order to exercise your rights, you must send us your request, as well as a copy of your national identification document or any other document valid for identification purpose, to the address or email address given in the section ‘Who is responsible for processing your data?’.
For more information on your rights and how to exercise them, please visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency website at http://www.agpd.es.